2011 WCR 29er by MSC Bikes
Two years in development and 3 different prototypes, get ready for the MSC 29er!
MSC Bikes product managers and engineers have once again proven their experience and their new design philosophies to create a 29er that looks stunning and performs like no other.
Our goal was to create a no compromise 29er. We wanted a 29er that could handle the rough terrain, be super stiff under power and still have excellent trail feel. Using a heavily hydroformed tubeset crafted from our proprietery CaTal aluminium, we have created a frame which stops trail buzz dead in its tracks.
You can race it, trail-ride it or do all-day backcountry epics - with some Spanish pizazz to boot. MSC Bikes continues to redefine the benchmark with our lightweight 26" full suspension bikes and the new do-it-all Hunter Enduro bike. We continue this tradition by creating a 29er which will raise the standards once again.
Many racers and riders who have had the opportunity to test our 29er prototype have mentioned that it feels like a natural evolution of a 26" bike, handling is spot on, vertically compliant and exploits all the advantages of the 29er concept.
Key Characteristics of our WCR 29er
- MSC Proprietery Catal aluminium with heavily hydroformed tubeset with internal butting
- MSC's Proprietary 29er race / trail geometry
- Smooth welding
- Super durable powder coated finish
- Direct Mount Front Derailleur
- Post Mount rear brake tabs
- Continuous gear housing setup
- Adjustable rear dropouts. Great for SS conversions or just dialing in your preferred chainstay length.
- 11.1kg (no pedals)
- RRP AUD$3499.00 / Frame - AUD$1299.00
Sublime finish - Powder coated with blue detailingMSC Ultralight Crankset with ceramic bearings - Fitted as standard. Smooth welding. Ultralight forged stem and Ultralight Series bars. Loaded with quality. A full range of the MSC Ultralight series components fitted as standard.